To help raise awareness of autism, we’ve created an infographic to highlight statistics of autism in the UK.
Did you know that:
- Around 700,000 people in the UK have autism
- Around 100,000 of these are children
- 70% of children with autism attend mainstream schools
- Five times as many males as females are diagnosed with autism
- One in three adults with autism develop mental health difficulties due to a lack of support
By highlighting these statistics, we hope more people will develop an understanding of autism. Please feel free to download, print and share!